Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

001


Anybody who knows me would know that i am the MOST FICKLE PERSON IN THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE OK. Also im a huge procrastinator. I tried attempting a 365 project, but failed on my 9th day, i think? SO FAIL PLS. LET ME JUST HIT THE RESET BUTTON HERE OK. I'm going to try a 100 day project instead HAHAHAH.

IF. IF AND ONLY IF this succeeds and I actually do post my photographs daily, then sure, lets extend it to 365. I end my 100th photo on 3rd May 2014.

SO UHM YES. FRIENDS. PLEASE. PESTER ME INTO POSTING OK I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WILLPOWER TO CONTINUE DOING THIS. I KNOW THIS MYSELF.

Anyways. What made today awesome? Finally had a chance to try the choya that Sherilynn worships during my break and OH MY GOD I FELT LIKE I HAD ENTERED A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF CHILL IN SCHOOL. Damnit this girl has good taste hhahaha.

Here's to the simple pleasures in life, even if it means having to drink at a weird afternoon hour (:

No comments: